Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager for their growing branch. The service currently provides 200 hours of care per week.
The company are a small, family run business with ambitions to open more branches. They put quality first at all times.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Carers, Senior Carers and Care Coordinator
- To build and maintain relationships with Bromley Council
- Maintain and improve on compliance
- Come up with creative new ways to grow the business
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Previous track record of growing a service
- Family run business
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director
- Progression to potentially a multi-site role in the near future
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on email@example.com or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
965 total views, 6 today