Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
Looking for a Registered Manager in the Wakefield area. The branch has 30+ clients and is looking to continue to expand.
An extremely reputable company with branches across the country and excellent support network for their Registered Managers.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To specialise in working with privately funded clients
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 would be preferable
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record working within domiciliary care
- Well known and reputable organisation
- Work with supportive Directors who are very quality driven
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
124 total views, 1 today