Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
Looking for a quality driven Registered Manager for their growing branch. The service currently provides 250 hours of care per week.
The company are a small, family run business who do not intend to become a corporate organisation. They put quality first at all times.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record with CQC – a minimum of “Good”
- Family run business
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director
- A territory with lots of potential
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
184 total views, 12 today