Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Registered Branch Manager to manage a newly acquired service in the Enfield area.
Our Client is a multi-award winning, CQC-registered, technology-enabled homecare provider focused on working within the UK’s 15bn elderly care market. With 10 NHS partnerships, a 99% client satisfaction rate, and 40% month-on-month growth they are the UK’s fastest growing care company. Our Client has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, Forbes, and the BBC, and has most recently won Britain’s Health Startup of the Year from over 1000 applicants. Both of the founders have been featured on the Forbes 30under30, and with their combined entrepreneurial experience have brought on several high profile investors including the CEO of JustEat, Microsoft’s former Global Head of M&A, and the former Chairman of Davos. They are looking to scale rapidly across the UK and internationally, and are assembling a dream team of people who are passionate about transforming the sector, improving people’s lives, and building a multinational business.
The Branch/The role:
- Managing 2500 hours of care per week and 75 members of staff.
- Change management due to acquiring the service recently.
- Ensuring improvement actions are taking place each week and performance is recorded in business plans and KPI trackers
- Providing support, guidance and mentoring to our branch managers on how to lead and grow their branches effectively while retaining and supporting their existing customers and staff
- Leadership – leading and mentoring branch teams and working across Cera leadership colleagues to execute our growth strategies
- Marketing – providing advice to our marketing manager and branch teams on how to drive local growth across multi-channel campaigns
- Partnerships – supporting teams to identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth, including local authorities, charities, local health care providers, hospitals, etc
- Business analysis – monitor and assessing branch performance weekly and with each branch, and advising and driving strategies as required to maximise growth
- In-depth knowledge – of working in care, including connections to relevant stakeholders, marketing to drive growth, clinical governance and regulation
- Organisation – the ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet quality, resources and time constraints
- Enthusiasm – and drive for delivering results
£45,000 – £50,000 pa
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on 01706 827828 or email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: registered branch manager, domiciliary care, business growth, growth consultant
1218 total views, 2 today