Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager in their London branch. You will manage a service providing over 2500 hours of care per week.
The company I am working with are forward thinking and looking to continue on their growth path. They provide domiciliary care to elderly clients
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Care Coordinators, Field Care Supervisors and Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record with CQC – a minimum of “Good”
- Rapidly growing company
- 33 days annual leave
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on email@example.com or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
168 total views, 11 today