Full-Time Regional Support Manager
I am working on behalf of a nationwide, reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Regional Support Manager to provide support to 15 offices within their certain territory.
This Client delivers bespoke homecare internationally and has over 100 offices in England. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, annual salary reviews.
- To support new franchisees to open and establish their business as quickly as possible
- To manage 15 offices within your territory across London and Essex
- To influence and guide franchisees to build their business ensuring
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Approve business premises and selection of Care Manager
This role is home based.
- Financial awareness
You MUST have a proven track record in growth and understanding of business development. This does not need to be within the health and social care but would be beneficial.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on 01706 827 828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Regional Support Manager, Growth, Business Development, Sales, Domiciliary Care, Franchisee
135 total views, 3 today