Full-Time Regional Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting new opportunity as Regional Manager has become available with a children’s specialist company. The services are across Lincolnshire & Cambridgeshire and support children with EBD. They need a Regional Manager who can support the needs of the services so that the children with complex needs feel fulfilled, happy and on the way to achieving their potential.
The person will have responsibility for the operational performance of the services based in the region ensuring compliance with all statutory and contractual requirements. You will need a strong business acumen and a good level of communication and people management skills.
Salary up to £55k + Bonus potential of 10% of salary 3 times per year = Total earnings up to £75k
£3,600 car allowance
- To be a role model providing professional leadership and guidance to Service Managers ensuring effective management and financial control
- Monitor standards of Service Managers’ performance, dealing appropriately with any shortcomings, and provide opportunities for them to comply with educational and training requirements.
- To ensure identified actions are taken following the monthly quality audits to improve any areas of poor practice.
- To provide managerial supervision to Service Managers and to formally record sessions and agreed aims / outcomes.
- To be proactive in ensuring that safeguarding is a key priority within each service and region.
- To be able to confidently assess children’s needs and changes in presenting behaviour and risk and take appropriate action.
- To ensure service managers maintain agreed staffing levels while staff costs are kept.
- Recognised Managerial/Business Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience as service/department manager for vulnerable people.
- Experience of leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of undertaking and implementing risk assessments.
- Understanding the needs of people within the specific speciality of the service.
- Care Planning.
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to confidently recognise changes in a young person’s condition and take appropriate action.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
743 total views, 2 today