Full-Time Regional Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting role as Regional Manager for a children’s specialist care provider – this is a senior strategic management role for a specified region of residential services, providing structured operational support, guidance and expertise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large national provider of holistic care across the UK for young people aged 7-18 with complex social, emotional and behavioural needs who may also have a diagnosis of ASC and cognitive disorders and suffered other traumas such as neglect, physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Their commitment to quality is demonstrated by their sector-leading quality ratings with nearly all of their services rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with OFSTED.
- Salary £60,000
- Car allowance £4,000
- Home based role with travel when required
- Wellness centres, shopping vouchers and other benefits
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager:
- This Regional Manager will oversee the performance of Heads of Care and Registered Managers as well as advising and guiding Principals (acting as RI’s) on care matters as required.
- The main focus will be on care model integration, service / culture improvement and people development, as well as early intervention and support prior to crisis.
- They will support service delivery and operations in line with the company’s vision, mission and values.
- To support services to meet and exceed regulatory requirements leading to ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ provisions; via care model integration, service / culture improvement and people development, as well as early intervention and support prior to crisis.
- To support commercial targets and financial measures; via care model integration, service / culture improvement and people development, as well as early intervention and support
Children’s Operations Manager Requirements:
- Level 5 Diploma L &M / Registered Manager NVQ 4
- Extensive and successful experience as a senior leader within a children or young person’s care environment.
- Successful experience of liaising with local authorities
- Experience of managing challenging behaviour of children and young people
- Experience of independent visits and QA processes
- Experience of leading CPD in care and safeguarding
- Track record of effective work in developing the effectiveness of leadership teams.
- Ability to analyse performance data
- Analytical, problem solver and decision maker
- Enthusiasm and energy to inspire others
- Willing to travel across an agreed area/region
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
817 total views, 2 today