Full-Time Regional Behaviour Support Manager
Are you a Positive behaviour Support Manager/Lead working with specialist client groups? If so, Domus are delighted to be working with a fantastic national social care provider to recruit for a Regional PBS Manager.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a proven reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services.
This company have a fantastic reputation for looking after the people they support and the staff they employ! A genuinely great opportunity to lead the PBS team in the West Region!!
You must be based within 20 miles of one of the area offices in the region – Chippenham, Worcester or Oldbury in Birmingham.
They are paying £40,000 for the successful candidate + car allowance.
- You’ll lead the team of positive behaviour instructors delivering both internal courses to staff and external bodies.
- The PBS team is responsible for ensuring the company is at the forefront of delivering person-centred positive behavioural and psychological support for people with a learning disability, autism, an acquired brain injury or a mental health issue.
- The ideal candidate must have experience of managing and developing services for people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Previous experience of leadership in services that provide direct support to people with complex needs.
- Knowledge of current regulations and legislation regarding care and support is a requirement for this position and experience of guiding organisations through a PBS accreditation process.
- The role will involve some hand on delivery and quality assurance of training, management of a small team of instructors and developing the business.
- Car allowance
- Support with professional development including BCBA supervision
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme ‘Inspiring People’
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
If you are interested in the above position call James on 07450 382799 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference JD-PBS-9971.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: PBS, Positive Behaviour Support Manager, Practitioner, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, CQC, Health and Social Care
231 total views, 9 today