Full-Time Referrals and Assessment Manager
An exceptional opportunity with a fantastic growing care provider who specialise in caring for individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism, challenging behaviours and associated mental health conditions.
As a company they are passionate about supporting adults in Residential and supported living, specialising in the provision of Autism and learning disability care with an outcomes focused approach.
They are looking for an experienced Referrals and Assessment manager to join their central team. This role will have responsibility in covering the Midlands Region.
Referrals and Assessment Manager Key Skills and Responsibilities –
- To be the focal point for all referrals and assessment activity for designated projects.
- Working with the Care Manager and CEO, you will be working to maintain and establish new social worker and care manager relationships and develop a robust referrals pipeline in line with area sales targets for new business.
- Have existing relationship with commissioners and local councils
- Providing a positive and seamless journey for people requiring support
- Communicating with families, care managers and health professionals to offer reassurance and proactive management to put in place a holistic package of support.
- Undertake assessments to an excellent standard
- Helping with the commissioning of new projects/services
Referrals and Assessment Manager Experience required includes:
- Experience in developing new business and strong operational expertise within the Learning Disability, Mental Health and/or other vulnerable group sectors
- Direct experience of working with and influencing at all levels within funding authorities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- A proven track record of of carrying out detailed assessment of needs and presenting solutions for individuals and funders.
- Experience of project planning multiple concurrent placements, delivering on time and to specification
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call Sophie on 01628630104.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Skills: Referrals and Assessment Manager, Referrals, Business Development, Assessments, Commissioning, Northampton, Staffordshire, Midlands, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism.
153 total views, 11 today