Full-Time Recruitment Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you want to join a growing Recruitment company and be part of a fun, vibrant and successful team? If so, and you’re looking to be financially rewarded for your hard work then we currently have a HOT desk waiting for you…
At Domus we specialise in recruitment within the health and social care sectors which allows our staff to become experts in the field and has ensured that we work with all the top care organisation across the UK. As a company we have experienced unprecedented growth within the last few years and have fantastic plans for the future. This growth is due to the first-class training provided to all staff and the ongoing mentoring system we have in place to ensure you have all the tools needed to achieve your goals!
• At Domus we work on a full 360 process so you will be involved every step of the way from interviewing the candidates, writing and submitting their CV and placing them in their new role.
• We look for a number of different qualities in our consultants but most important to us are Drive, Self-Management and people who possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Building relationships with clients and candidates is at the very heart of what we do and we are looking for people who can continue to develop and add to our extensive database.
• You will come in to a hot desk that will have not only leads but jobs and candidates that hold us in high regard so you will be given the best start possible.
So what is in it for you?
We like to make sure here at Domus that all our staff are rewarded for the hard work they put in, some of the fantastic benefits you will enjoy are:
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
• Exciting competitions offering prizes including money and vouchers.
• Yearly trips abroad – This year’s target is to go to Paris!
• An excellent social calendar that involves trips such as: Champagne weekends at The Belfry, the 3 Peaks challenge, Henley Regatta and much more!
• Weekly incentives which award early finishes and flexi-time for our top performers.
• Excellent career progression.
• Newly furnished offices
• Fantastic commission structure.
• Relaxed and professional environment.
If this all appealing and you’d like to hear more about this and other opportunities within the group then please apply or contact Chloe Howard on 01706 827828 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime have a further look at us by visiting our website at www.domusrecruitment.com
and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Domus.Recruitment
Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Sales, Telesales, Graduate Jobs
721 total views, 4 today