Full-Time Quality & Performance Manager (Residential Childcare)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
**THIS IS A REGIONAL ROLE COVERING NORTH WEST, SHROPSHIRE, NORTH WALES AND WEST YORKSHIRE**
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading residential childcare provider who specialise in Residential services across the North. They support children in CSE/CSA provisions, Forensic and Complex Trauma services also. As a Quality & Performance Manager, you will support the company to provide an outstanding level of service which enables the teams to provide person-centred care & support to all of the individuals that are under their care. We are looking for good quality candidates with a great attitude that have vast experience within the Health and Social Care Sector, solely within Residential Childcare.
We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care. They care deeply about the future of the children within their services and want to continue to achieve outstanding results. As a company they focus on therapeutic care and support for the children.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality & Performance Manager:
- Conducting twice yearly internal service audits across residential and annually in fostering and schools
- Processing and analysing data from KPI’s and audits, reporting on themes and trends
- Providing the Board with a written report of findings and recommendations for service improvements
- To liaise with the Chief Executive Officer of any service of concerns so that early and prompt decision can be made to avoid unfavourable inspection judgments
- Chairing the organisation Quality Assurance Group
Quality & Performance Manager Requirements:
- Extensive experience of working in social, emotional and mental health needs sector (minimum 5 years)
- Proven experience of working collaboratively and in partnership with other agencies e.g. education, health, police, OFSTED.
- Experience in health or social care, preferably experience in children and young people including child protection and looked after children.
- Previous responsibility for business growth and development.
- Experience of working to high quality standards on tight timescales requiring use of personal initiative and self-motivation.
- Bonus scheme
- Mileage paid
- Competitive salary
- Internal training opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
791 total views, 2 today