Full-Time Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for a Project Manager to take the lead in a BRAND NEW Supported Living service in Edmonton supporting Adult’s with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, ABI & associated needs.
My client, a small but ambitious and very much a growing provider, are looking for a Project Manager to take the lead in this beautiful new purpose-built service. As a group they have services across predominantly North London and Hertfordshire and are continuing to grow. This is a very exciting time to join the company and build a service up from scratch. You will be incredibly well supported by an amazing and passionate senior leadership team but will be responsible for the day to day running of the service.
My client supports adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health and are looking specifically for Project Manager’s coming from a background working with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, ABI, Complex Needs and/or Challenging Behaviour for this service.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to administrative and support service staff.
- Effective management and deployment of resources within defined budget.
- Ensure that your service completes actions identified in the quality assurance audits within the time frames.
- Manage your team as appropriate and provide supervision and ensure development needs are identified.
- Responsible for a workforce of non-clinical staff ensuring that all aspects of HR, including recruitment, retention, and performance issues are managed in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures
- Undertake appraisal and job planning as required, setting targets and monitoring performance within the service.
- Develop effective partnerships with internally and externally with local authority and commissioning bodies.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role within the Health and Social Care sector
- Experience of supporting people, and an excellent understanding of the needs of people with Learning Disability, Autism, ABI and Mental Health needs
- Understanding of CQC fundamental standards, and legislation and regulation concerned with care provision
- Experience working with local commissioners and managing assessments and referrals
- Administrative experience
- Experience of supervising staff
- QCF Level 4/5 in the Management of Health and Social Care
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or send an up-to-date CV to Nichole.email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
994 total views, 4 today