Full-Time Peripatetic Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are recruiting an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Peripatetic Manager to join a national charity who support adults with Learning Disabilities.
As a Peripatetic Manager, you will support a range of our Learning Disabilities services in the South. This is an exciting and varied role where you could be setting up a new service, stepping in when a manager is absent, or supporting a team to improve their care standards. If you are a Registered Manager looking for your next step or a change of direction, this could be the role for you.
This home-based role supports the South region and involves extensive travel to services across Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. Therefore, the successful candidate must be based within reasonable travelling distance of these locations.
Key Responsibilities of a Peripatetic Manager;
- Help support the management team across the South in regards to quality and compliance improvements
- Help set up new supported living and/or residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities
- Step in and act as the manager when there is a managerial vacancy or sickness
- Support teams to improve their care standards for upcoming CQC inspections
- Travel across the South and be flexible to the needs of the organisation.
Key requirements a Peripatetic Manager must have;
- Proven experience leading a team to deliver a quality service to people with a learning/other disability
- A proven track record of implementing sustainable improvements within Regulatory frameworks including CQC
- Turned teams around, developing your people and improving the quality of care provided
- Knowledge of the relevant sector requirements for the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- A full, clean driving licence and are willing to travel extensively and stay away from home frequently – often for several days at a time over several weeks
- Been a Registered Manager or held a peripatetic position and worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising with service
- Car allowance
- Free membership of our cashback scheme on a range of services such as Optical, Dental, Physio and many more
- 24 hour GP telephone advice
- Legal helpline
- Perkbox membership
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
If you are interested in the above Interim Peripatetic Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-PPM-11675 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
964 total views, 3 today