Full-Time Peripatetic Manager
A fantastic national charity that specialise in Residential/Community and Supported Living care for adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health are looking for an Interim Peripatetic Manager to join them part time to cover services in Milton Keynes and Bedford, 3 days a week for 3 months.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a part time interim position as a peripatetic or troubleshooting manager. Ideally you will currently be in a similar role or you will be a highly experienced multi-site registered manager with proven experience delivering a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ service with CQC.
This is a fantastic project for the right candidate with a very established provider.
Key Responsibilities of a Peripatetic Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Assume line management responsibilities for the senior management team and lead clinicians where appropriate, to provide operational support and direction. Ensuring that performance standards are identified and met.
- To be an active member of the Service Management group and on occasion to take on additional defined responsibilities in relation to events such as investigations, disciplinary/grievance hearings and the provision of management support to other services.
- Ensure at all times the effective health, welfare and safeguard needs of all individuals are met in line with legislation.
- To constantly monitor quality standards through the use of agreed audit and governance outcome measures.
Peripatetic Manager Requirements:
- You will have extensive management experience (Minimum of 5 years) within Residential services supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and autism.
- You will have previous turnaround experience and have taken the lead in bringing about positive change with proven experience.
- You will have your Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management
- You will have previously held registration with CQC for a Residential Service with proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- You will have fantastic experience coaching and mentoring staff
- You will have previously managed multiple services
- Ideally you will currently or have previously held a peripatetic or troubleshooting manager position.
- You will be very passionate about providing the best outcomes for those you support.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
387 total views, 10 today