Part-Time Part Time Consultant Psychiatrist
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading Healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Part Time Consultant Psychiatrist to join their existing staff team in Yorkshire.
The role will be working within a few Hospital is a high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
This post provides psychiatric cover for the hospital which provide assessment and intervention for adults with learning disability, autism and behaviours which are perceived as challenging. A major requirement of the job is to act as a highly specialist resource to the wider professional community and to carry out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programmes.
The key skills and experience required include:
- Current experience as a Consultant Psychiatrist
- GMC registration, Section 12 Approval and AC Status
- Experience of working in Adult Learning Disability / Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- CCT/CESR in Learning Disability is desirable
- Strong interpersonal qualities of teamwork and communication are essential as is evidence of a commitment to training and professional development.
- Experience of exercising full clinical responsibility for patient’s’ care and treatment.
- Formulating plans for psychological treatment and/or management of a patient’s presenting difficulties. Your formulations are grounded in theoretical and therapeutic models
Salary – £70,000 – £75,000
If you are qualified Consultant Psychiatrist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on 01628630104 to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.’
547 total views, 6 today