Full-Time Operations Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Operations Manager – Learning Disabilities
An exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled, competent and highly professional Operations Manager to join a leading Learning Disabilities provider across Edinburgh. As Operations Manager, you will work with the senior management team to provide operational and commercial leadership across Supported Living services for adults with learning disabilities, complex care needs and behaviours which may prove challenging.
Operations Manager – Responsibilities:
- You will manage a multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for operational and commercial leadership within supported living services. Adopting a “hands on” approach, you will split your time across your services in Edinburgh and offer direct support to your management team.
- This is the perfect opportunity for an already skilled, professional and quality driven registered manager who is seeking the next step on the career ladder.
- Alternatively, you will be a passionate area manager who is looking to utilise their skills within a different organisation and continue to drive growth and quality.
- To be considered for this exciting operations manager role, it is essential that you hold a relevant care management qualification such as the QCF level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent, can demonstrate an extensive background within management for learning disabilities services and hold a full UK driving license, as travelling between services is a necessity for this job role.
Interim Operations Manager – skills required:
- Previous Operations/Regional experience within learning disability services or associated needs
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with staffing on all levels
- Driving License and car
- Holds or willing to work towards NVQ 5
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Support Manager vacancy, please call Mike on 01628 630104 quoting ref RT – 5937 – 1508 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1027 total views, 2 today