Full-Time Operations Manager – Learning Disabilities
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading private care provider that is currently seeking to appoint a Regional Operation’s Manager to join their management team covering the Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire area.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director the role will be responsible for the effective and successful running of a number of residential services, providing care for service users suffering with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour across the region. You will be responsible for managing 5 Registered service managers of the residential services ensuring they have all the support they need to ensure that the quality of care delivered is at the highest level. You will also be responsible for a DCA across Herts including some outreach. You will be charged with forging strong relationships with local authorities, commissioning groups and other external and internal stakeholders in the local area in order to generate new revenue streams and develop existing ones. The role will involve travel throughout the region.
Operations Manager – skills required:
- Have a proven track record of working at a similar Regional or Operations Management level within residential, supported living or outreach services.
- Have worked with and have extensive knowledge of learning disabilities and autism and other conditions associated with the client group.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with staffing on all levels.
- Have excellent communication and business development skills.
- Holds NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
- Be able to drive.
If you are interested in the above Operation’s Manager vacancy, please call Nichole on 01628630104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Residential Area Manager, Supported Living Area Manager, Operations Manager, Area Manager, LD Operations Manager, Domiciliary Operations Manager
115 total views, 13 today