Full-Time Operations Manager
I am currently working with a fantastic health and social care provider to recruit for a Director of Operations to cover their portfolio of services across London.
This organisation supports adults with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour, duel diagnosis, ABI and mental health conditions and has a reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services.
All of their services are currently rated ‘Good’ across the board with CQC. I am looking to speak with driven and ambitious managers who pride themselves on a ‘hands on’ approach, delivering inspirational leadership and driving services and their leaders forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic oversight of 11 Service Managers across London
This role is paying up to £50,000 and will be based across the services, you will hold Registration for the group.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be someone who can hit the ground running.
- Have their L4/5 Health and Social Care Management qualification
- Have solid and proven experience working with learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
- Have proven experience at operations level previously.
- Have proven experience of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ services with CQC.
- Be experienced at undertaking business development and keeping services at a good quality and sustainable.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call me on 07824 886374.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Operation’s Manager, Area Manager, Multi-site Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health, Operation’s Director, London, Quality Assurance, Senior Manager
142 total views, 10 today