Full-Time Operations Director (Residential Childcare)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading residential childcare provider who specialise in Residential services across the North. They support children in CSE/CSA provisions, Forensic and Complex Trauma services also. As Operations Director, you will support the company to provide an outstanding level of service which enables the teams to provide person-centred care & support to all of the individuals that are under their care. We are looking for good quality candidates with a great attitude that have vast experience within the Health and Social Care Sector, solely within Residential Childcare.
We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care. They care deeply about the future of the children within their services and want to continue to achieve outstanding results. As a company they focus on therapeutic care and support for the children.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Director:
- To take overall management responsibility for the residential operational services.
- To provide strong leadership and direction to support the operations and education team.
- To ensure that the strategic mission, values, objectives and ethos of care are implemented throughout the homes in a timely manner and to budget.
- To support the Chief Executive Officer and the senior management team to improve the quality across the residential and education services.
- To provide regular performance reports to the Board and the Chief Executive Officer.
- To be an active and effective member of the senior management team, working with the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the board on matters and the development and promotion of childcare business.
Operations Director Requirements:
- Extensive experience of working in Care sector (5 years)
- Experience of recruitment and management of staff.
- Experience of working at senior management level with strategic development responsibilities (at least 2 years)
- Experience of working to high quality standards on tight timescales requiring use of personal initiative and self-motivation.
- Previous responsibility for business growth and development.
- Integrate as an experienced board member.
- Share options (circa £250k)
- Bonus scheme – 10% annually (performance related)
- Mileage paid
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or email@example.com.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
144 total views, 1 today