Full-Time Occupational Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on before of a leading Charity that is seeking to appoint an experienced Occupational Therapist into one of their specialist collages in South East London.
The role is based in an independent specialist further education college for disabled people aged 19-25. They cater for a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including physical, communication and sensory disabilities, medical conditions or autism, in addition to learning disabilities, from severe to profound.
As a Therapy Lead your daily duties include:
- Providing clinically effective, person centered and evidence based occupational therapy
- Assisting the senior therapists in the planning and delivery of occupational therapy services to the students and their family/carers
- Supporting junior staff
- Providing support and training to all teaching staff with regard to occupational therapy interventions
The key skills and experience required include:
- Experience of clinical practise working with PMLD and autism would be beneficial, or an interest in developing skills in this area
- A valid registration with HPC
- Minimum of 1 years of post-graduate clinical experience
- Previous experience in working with young adults
- Experience of managing a large clinical caseload
Salary: 25 -35k
If you are qualified Occupational Therapist or and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on 01628630104 to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
953 total views, 4 today