Full-Time Occupational Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A leading care provider is looking to appoint an Occupational Therapist to join their specialist team covering Residential Homes and SEN Schools across the North West. The majority of these services and locations are in Manchester, Bolton, Warrington and surrounding areas – This is an exciting role for a market leading company and a driving license and car are essential due to the travel with this role!
OT – Key responsibilities
- Undertaking all aspects of Occupational Therapy clinical duties within the designated provision(s) to children and young people.
- Carrying out assessments of clients with diverse presentations to identify needs.
- Designing and delivering individualised intervention programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice and interventions.
- Report writing, attending and facilitating multi-professional reviews.
- Working collaboratively with others to promote the wellbeing and best interests of the children and young people and the effectiveness of the service in achieving its aims and objectives, ensuring a high quality service provision in line with best practice guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
- Represent the Occupational Therapy service, the wider service and/or individual at Clinical Wellbeing and multi-disciplinary team meetings, to ensure the delivery of a co-ordinated multidisciplinary service that integrates Occupational Therapy interventions into the intervention/ support programme.
OT – Key skills
- Recognised Occupational Therapist degree and evidence of relevant post-qualification CPD
- HCPC registration
- Relevant post-registration experience working with children and young people
- Good knowledge of relevant standardised assessments, evaluation and evidence based therapeutic interventions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full valid UK driving licence and access to a car
OT – Benefits:
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- “Your Wellbeing Matters”- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of others and make a positive difference
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Russell at Domus Recruitment on 01628630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
920 total views, 2 today