Full-Time Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working a small family run company that is looking for a Nursing Home manager for their beautifully designed modern care centre with rooms 35 ensuite rooms. The home offers Residential and Nursing Care, in a safe and secure environment in a beautiful quaint somerset town.
The company its self is forward thinking and progressive and are currently going through a period of expansion and so are looking for enthusiastic managers to join the team and lead with a strong business acumen and a passion for person centred care. Does this sound like you?
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Full responsibility for all aspects of running the Nursing Home
- Great management skills for a large team
- Full and clear understanding of CQC regulations and compliance
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date an in line with company policy and with person centred care at the forefront
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active Nursing PIN
- At least 2 years experience working as a Nursing Home Manager with CQC registration
- ‘Good’ CQC reports
- Experience turning homes around and maintaining ‘Good’ reports
- Experience managing Medium sized homes (40+ residents)
- NVQ Level 5 or above in Management
- Salary between £40,000- £50,000
- Competitive holiday package
- The opportunity to work for an extremely stable business that is currently expanding
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact myself, Samantha Seddon at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827 828 or alternatively drop me an email to Samantha.email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
936 total views, 7 today