Full-Time Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This is a large sized nursing home.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Proven experience in managing fully compliant Nursing homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have a Valid NMC PIN (desirable)
- A qualified RGN/RMN/RN
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Corby
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £50k+ per annum plus bonus
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Increasing occupancy and profitability
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
1032 total views, 4 today