Full-Time Nursing Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Attention registered managers that are wanting to start a new project!!
I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic opportunity with a non-corporate company! My client is building a brand-new luxurious care home in the West Midlands and it needs a strong manager to drive it to success! Midlands. An easy commute from Stourbridge, West Brom, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, and Birmingham!
What are they looking for?
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing staff teams
- Experience increasing occupancy
- Commercial awareness
- Clinically excellent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and knowledge of the market
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Will already be a registered manager of a successful home
- Be RGN or RMN Qualified
- Have a good track record with CQC
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Hold an NVQ level 5
- Hold at least 4/5 years’ experience managing a service
- Up to £60K – 65K per annum
- Full time
- Performance related pay
- 28 Days Holiday
- Good reputation in the area
- Non corporate
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Home Manager,, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Deputy nursing manager, Dudley, Birmingham, Nurse
993 total views, 3 today