Full-Time Nursing Home Manager
Domus Recruitment- Nursing Home Manager
Calling all experienced home managers! We are representing a home manager role in a large nursing service in Wolverhampton!
The successful applicant will;
- Natural leader
- Have successfully managed nursing homes to success
- Have fantastic knowledge of CQC
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
- Up to £55K per annum
- Full time
- Do you have established relationships with the local authorities?
- Can you market a home?
- Are you able to successfully multi-task whilst ensuring smooth running of a nursing home?
- Can you manage an established staff team?
- Do you have turn around experience?
- Are you up for the challenge?
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Lauren Delaney at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827828 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are being held immediately – ACT FAST
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, Birmingham, RMN, Clinical Lead, Operations manager, regional manager, Wolverhampton, Nurse
60 total views, 5 today