Full-Time Nursing Home Manager
My Client currently requires a General Manager to join the team at one of their high end luxurious homes in the Orpington area. They are looking for a strong manager who has a passion for high-end delivery of care.
The home is an operational home which is fairly new- about a year and a half. The home is a large sized nursing home which caters for the care for elderly nursing and dementia clients. The home is 100% privately funded and offers a luxurious experience for all residents.
You will be the face of the home, you will work with the marketing team to increase occupancy, you will work with your clinical manager to ensure the standards are high and have senior support to make the home to ‘Outstanding’
You must have experience in:
- Working in a private care home and with private clients
- Comfortable working with high fee rates
- Clear understanding of the company’s Brand and what the service expectations are
- Understanding the customers journey
- Manage a ‘Good’ rated home
- Working with the elderly/dementia
The home offers luxury living, which includes:
- Private Dining rooms – highly skilled chefs
- Hair and Nail Salon and Spa
- Chauffeur Service
- Children’s Entertainment room
- Snooker Room
They are offering a package of £75,000 – £80,000 as well as a bonus.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joanne Claire on 01706 827828 or alternatively send me your CV via email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash?
624 total views, 10 today