Full-Time Nursing Home Deputy Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a specialist Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home Oldham, Lancashire!
They are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their team and drive this home forward with quality and compassion.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join this highly established home
- The Home is run by an excellent organisation that offers superb training and support with unrivalled progression opportunities
- The company pride themselves on the high standard of facilities and standards of care and hygiene in the home
- This home is situated in Oldham it is a medium to large nursing and residential home. It really is a stunning building and provides first class care for their residents
Ideal requirements for the Home Managers position
- Management experience within a Nursing OR Residential home
- Longevity within previous roles
- 32 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Lots of opportunities to progress within
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information on 01706 827 828
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
404 total views, 9 today