Full-Time Nurse in Elderly and Dementia Home
Our client is looking for dedicated and experienced staff nurses looking for permanent positions in their home close to Liverpool. The home is part of one of the UK’s leading care providers and they are looking for hard working and enthusiastic nurses to join their supportive and award-winning team.
- Competitive salary of £17 per hour
- Part time and full-time positions available
- Training and progression encouraged within company
- 28 days holiday
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Beautiful scenic area and friendly, warm home
- Employee Discount Scheme- Offering amazing discounts within big brand stores
- Pension plan- The company will contribute 3% of your salary
- Medicash- Offering a range of healthcare cash plans for employees and their families
- Childcare Voucher Schemes- Which can help eligible workers save over £1000 a year on childcare
- Employee Assistance Programme- A free and confidential employee helpline offering advice on a range of issues included health, wellbeing, financial and legal problems, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
Are you looking to be appreciated, encouraged and supported as a staff nurse?
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work especially during these uncertain times?
Contact me for a friendly, confidential chat and more information below!
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Ciara Westwell at Domus Recruitment on 07834757364 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key Words – North West, RGN, Night Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Elderly, Dementia, Nursing Home
562 total views, 7 today