Full-Time Neurological Centre Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our client for a Centre Director to lead their flagship, specialist neurological care centre in Preston, Lancashire. Opened in March 2020, our state-of-the-art Centre is the leading provider of neurological rehabilitation services in North West.
Reporting to the Executive Neurological Director and working closely with an excellent local Senior Management Team the post holder will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the service. This includes the delivery of the existing strategy and capitalising on opportunities to expand the company’s neurological services in the region. We are looking for a passionate and dynamic leader who has a proven track record of directing successful operations for a large regional health care provider and growing services in size and scope.
Key Responsibilities of a Centre Director:
- Responsible for the quality and standards of care at the Neurological Centre
- Provides expert knowledge of neurological care and acts as ambassador for the neurological centre.
- Responsible for growing and developing the clinical services with the local commissioning groups, local authority and national disease specific charities (e.g., Huntington’s Disease, MND).
- Exercises overall responsibility for the Neurological Centre budgets and annual budgetary expenditure.
- Ensures the Neurological Centre reaches the required occupancy and operational outputs in line with the agreed service contract and financial plan.
- Formulates, sets and delivers (in conjunction with the Director for Neurological Services) the strategic direction and development of the neurological services.
Centre Director Requirements:
- Excellent contract management and negotiation skills.
- Experience of successful relationship/account management in a healthcare/ marketing environment. Establishes and fosters effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Interpersonal skills to promote a “selling and marketing” approach externally and within Neurological Centres.
- An analytical and commercial thinker with the ability to be innovative and solution focused.
- Experience of working as part of a cross-directorate team in order to achieve objectives.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Internal training
- Leading a state-of-the-art purpose built complex.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
990 total views, 5 today