Full-Time National Trainer
Looking for a flexible, experienced Trainer to cover nationally for the organisation. There will be home working also included.
The company I am working with are forward thinking and looking to continue on their growth path. They provide domiciliary care to elderly clients.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainer:
- To provide training for the key components of the care certificate
- To work remotely and be flexible when travelling to branches
- Work alongside 12 other Trainers within the business
- Identify areas to improve
- Previous experience as a Trainer within the care sector is essential
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to conduct refresher training
- Rapidly growing company
- 33 days annual leave
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
150 total views, 10 today