Full-Time Multi-Site Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
Domus are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and person-centered Service Manager to manage 3 Registered services for adults with Autism and Learning Disabilities on Hayling Island, Hampshire.
The role will involve managing 3 separate services with a total of 14 individuals receiving just over 1000 hours of support between them.
The needs of the people supported vary across the services but in addition to Learning Disabilities and Autism there are a number of complex health needs including physical support needs, epilepsy and peg feeding.
Due to the complex health needs of the people supported across these services a Learning Disability Nursing qualification is essential for this role as is knowledge and experience of working with this client group, in this setting.
As a skilled manager and leader, you will be responsible for the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory requirements and day to day management of staff.
The responsibilities for this role are centered on the delivery, quality, financial stability and the on-going development of the services.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the services, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery are person centered, staff are valued and we achieve the best possible outcomes in all aspects of service delivery.
The role will also entail working on an on call rota.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going learning and development
- Well-being fund which offers employees the opportunity to apply for grants in the event of significant financial hardship
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
Registered Manager – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing Autism and Complex Needs services.
- NVQ 4 or above.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a staff team of around 30 support workers, communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-MSRMHI-6529 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Complex Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Hayling Island, Hampshire
151 total views, 6 today