Full-Time Mental Health Service Manager
I am recruiting for a Mental Health Service Manager for a small 6 bed supported living service in Enfield. You will be responsible for facilitating service user’s recovery from mental health and to enhance their quality of life and independence. You will manage all operational aspects of the service maintaining compliance and ensuring uncompromisingly high standards at all times.
My client is a medium sized care provider who pride themselves on delivering person-centred care, going above and beyond to ensure the highest quality of life for their service users and the teams who support them. They are also very big on training and development so you will be well supported by the Deputy Director of Operation’s who will coach and mentor you to be successful in post. This role would suit a strong Deputy Manager looking to step up but you must have experience at this level and working within Mental Health services.
Key Responsibilities of a Mental Health Service Manager:
- You will ensure that service users are involved in all decisions affecting them and their wishes, promoting on-going and meaningful service user consultation, feedback and participation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring medication is actively managed.
- You will promote and maintain good morale amongst staff and a culture of learning, development and continuous improvement were staff feel valued.
- You will be responsible for all areas of the project budget including but not limited to managing any voids, petty cash, activities monies etc
- You will build positive working relationships with the service users MDT’s
Mental Health Service Manager Requirements:
- You will have 3-5-year experience working at Deputy Manager level or above within a Residential or Supported Living setting.
- You will have atleast 2 years experience supporting Adults with Mental Health diagnosis.
- You will have your NVQL5 in Health and Social Care Management (or be willing to complete)
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
161 total views, 11 today