Full-Time Mental Health Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A UK leading healthcare provider are seeking a Mental Health Administrator to work in one of their Mental Health hospitals based in Leicester.
The company provider rehabilitation support to adults with various mental health conditions across the UK and have a great reputation for providing person centred care and being outcomes focused.
Mental Health Administrator – Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Hospital Director, liaising on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the unit.
- Undertake full responsibilities of the Mental Health Act Administrator, including coordinating MHRT’s, Managers Hearings, Section renewals and SOAD visits. Also includes scrutinising legal documents and being the first point of contact for any Mental Health Act Issues
- Formatting and distributing reports for hearings
- Assisting with / managing the recruiting of staff including developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, DBS applications and sending references/offer letters
- New starter administration, processing starter paperwork and organising inductions
- Supporting the complaints, investigation and disciplinary process.
- Training administration for the unit, including arranging dates, delegate lists, arranging payment, and updating the training matrix
- Maintaining methodical, organised and effective systems of work which can be audited and scrutinised.
- To ensure that the policies and procedures register is maintained and up to date at all times.
- Problem-solve IT/computer related matters.
- Manage IT resources and affect a safe back-up system.
- To attend all statutory training defined by the company and any professional courses deemed suitable by the Manager.
Mental Health Administrator – Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act Law / Administration
- Previous management experience
- Strong administrative experience
- Experienced in minute-taking
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to meet deadlines within short timeframe
- Able to demonstrate enhanced computer skills in particular with regard to Microsoft Office software
- Able to demonstrate a methodical, organised and detailed conscious approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ensure all work is accurate and precise
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Support good team working within the unit
- Able to chase for information
- Experience of working with Directors / Senior Management Team
- Demonstrate experience of working in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please call Jen on 01628630104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key skills: Mental Health Administrator, Business Support, Admin, HR administrator, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Leicester.
892 total views, 1 today