Full-Time Locality Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A small, specialist care provider is seeking a Locality Manager for a supported living service in Rotherham. The service supports people in the community with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
As Locality Manager you will be responsible for service quality and CQC compliance within the locality, and must have experience of working at a management level within a social care environment and a demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation and social care standards.
Salary is up to £27,000
- Proven leadership ability – previous track record of leading a team and able to demonstrate their ability of driving services forward
- Experience of working within the support sector at a management level for more than 3 years
- Sound knowledge of working with people with learning disabilities
- Excellent ability to interpret and apply CQC fundamental standards of quality and safety
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards of quality & safety and other external quality assurance frameworks
- Ability to set business development plans for the locality and to monitor achievements, review targets and evaluate plans.
- Ability to develop marketing opportunities in partnership with the Business Development Team to promote the locality
- Excellent IT skills and use of a vehicle for business use are essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“Supported Living Manager”, “Locality Manager”, “Learning Disabilities”, “complex needs”, “physical disabilities”, “Registered Manager”, “NVQL5”, “RMA”
1426 total views, 2 today