Full-Time Live-in Care Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, “Outstanding” homecare provider who are looking for an experienced Coordinator Deputy Manager within homecare or residential care to join their team and look after a portion of live-in packages.
- Deliver bespoke live-in care across the south
- Currently rated “Outstanding” with CQC
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly.
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Manage between 15-25 live-in care packages
- Manage team of live-in carers
- Integrate with the existing team
- Assist in managing the day to day running of the branch
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Previous homecare experience – preferred
- People management skills
- Quality driven ethos
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 01706 827828 or email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Live-in Care Manager, Home Care, Live-in Care, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
924 total views, 5 today