Full-Time Lead Speech & Language Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of an award winning care provider that is currently seeking a Lead Speech & Language Therapist to join their specialist care team. As a company they have Services providing a wide range of specialist residential health care services to adults Brain Injury and neurological conditions.
- Provide specialist management and management of communication and swallowing disorders.
- To manage the SLT service in relation to staffing, service and organisational issues.
- To ensure accurate documentation of assessment, treatment and outcome measures across the whole department are maintained.
- To take an active part in the key worker scheme.
- To initiate and take a lead role in the development of SLT dept policies, guidelines and service developments.
- To lead and undertake research and audit activity within the SLT department and across the service at the request of the Head of Department.
- To initiate and take lead role in the multi-disciplinary team service developments.
- Ensure the provision of a high quality SLT service and its place within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Coordinate the induction and training of all new SLT staff, SLT students and participate in the induction and training of wider multi-disciplinary team members and key stake holders.
- To organise and provide specialist training to SLT staff and the wider MDT in collaboration with other Head of Departments.
- Take responsibility for the CPD, supervision and annual appraisal of SLT staff
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adult’s brain Injury and/or neurological conditions.
- Evidence of being able to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC and RCSLT registered
If you are interested in the LEAD SALT opportunity above then please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
2711 total views, 3 today