Full-Time Interim Registered Service Manager
Domus have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join a values-led care provider that supports adults with Learning Disabilities.
You would be joining this great provider as a Service Manager on an Interim 9-month FTC which could turn into a permanent posting managing a Residential Service in L.B Hillingdon. You will be responsible for a 13 bedded residential home that supports adults who have Learning Disabilities.
You will be responsible for the line management of a Team Leader, Senior Support Worker and a team of Support Workers who are dedicated and committed to supporting vulnerable adults with their support needs.
Key aspects of this role will be to deliver a high-quality service and to achieve 100% compliance from a CQC perspective. Therefore, experience of working within a CQC regulated environment and a proven track record of achieving positive results with the CQC is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and ensure the development of high quality, responsive and person-centred services that meet the assessed needs of customers
- Manage, monitor and develop the service and its operations in line with budgetary criteria, service standards, policies and procedures and best practice
- Skilled in people management ensuring there are adequate staff recruited to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of service, improving staff performance, applying formal disciplinary processes as required and actively managing, developing and retaining staff.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant agencies including the CQC and commissioners to ensure the service(s) comply with all regulatory and contractual obligations and responsibilities and that customers receive a holistic joined up service meeting their care, social, emotional, health and well-being needs.
- Ensure compliance documentation such as care plans, risk assessments, reviews, staff supervisions and all other customer and compliance documentation are in place, audited every 3 months and any shortfalls are acted upon immediately and reported to the area manager
- To provide cover in the absence of Team Leaders/Senior Support Workers and to deputise for the Area Manager in their absence or as requested.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social care
- 2 years of working in a social care environment (either housing based or service based) at a management or supervisory level
- Experience of networking and influencing commissioners and other senior stakeholders to produce positive results.
- Evidence of success in achieving excellent service outcomes
- Managing CQC registered services and gaining excellent or good ratings at CQC inspections.
- Experience of managing or working across multiple services/sites with (combined) contract values in excess of £1M.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain to people of all levels both within the association and external stakeholders’ information in a succinct and understandable form.
- Proven personal organisational skills to manage an extensive workload, prioritise between conflicting demands, meet tight deadlines.
- 2 years staff management experience including recruitment, appraising, motivating and disciplining.
- A thorough understanding and the implementation of CQC Regulations, Mental Capacity Act & DoLS, Care Act 2014 in a social care setting
Salary: £36,000 (Inc London Weighting)
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Service Manager vacancy, please call Nichole on 01628630104 quoting reference 9095 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Key words: Supported Living Manager, Service Manager, Learning Disability Manager, Learning Disability Home Manager, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities, Hillingdon, Ruislip
151 total views, 1 today