Full-Time Interim Registered Home Manager – 6/8 months (Learning Disabilities/Autism)
An exciting new opportunity for an Interim Registered Home Manager has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in Residential care for adults with learning disabilities and Autism. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Home Manager to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach.
Key Responsibilities – Interim Registered Manager
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff.
- Implement and maintain standards set out by Care Inspectorate.
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach.
Requirements – Interim Registered Manager
- Experience with Residential or Supported Living services
- Must have previous management experience.
- Ideally level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience working with learning disabilities or associated needs.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Manager in a specialist setting for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628 630104
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself!!
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words – Learning Disability, South Yorkshire, Doncaster, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Autism, Service Manager, Locality Manager
231 total views, 3 today