Full-Time Housing Manager – Charity Funded Care Provider
Are you a person who is committed to making every day matter for people with learning disabilities and mental health needs? Are you an experienced housing manager with a proven track record of achieving outcomes in social care or housing? Do you have the ability and enthusiasm to lead a team through a period of change and develop innovative services?
If the answer is Yes, then we want to hear from you!
The charity is seeking to recruit an outstanding Housing Manager to lead an experienced team of managers. They will not only ensure that our services are designed and coproduced by the very people we support, but they will surpass contractual and regulatory requirements. The charity values and ethos are important, so demonstrating the values in leadership and practice are fundamental to this role. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution and join a team who are forward thinking and innovative in their approach to supporting people.
- An ability to demonstrate the core values of the Charity
- HNC in Housing
- Member of Institute of Housing (or willing to attain)
- Housing/management experience
- Experience of Staff Management and team building across area
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- Thorough knowledge of housing legislation
- Working knowledge of welfare benefits system
- Knowledge of housing management finance
A Rewarding Career with An Array of Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training and development
- Annual leave entitlement – 33 days (pro rata)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Jon on 01628630104 quoting reference JHW7722 or email your CV to email@example.com
Key Words: housing manager, Housing, mental health, learning disabilities Manager, Supported Housing Manager
677 total views, 3 today