Full-Time Housing Manager
Domus Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic national offender rehabilitation charity to recruit for a Housing Manager to be responsible for the running of one of their specialist hostels provisions in the country.
This unique organisation has distinct Christian roots and are dedicated to supporting people who have offended or who are at risk of offending so that they are able reintegrate into society and flourish.
They provide person-centred support to men with multiple needs including mental illness diagnoses, learning disabilities, substance misuse issues and personality disorder diagnoses.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Manager:
- To maintain and develop a Christ centred culture, values and reputation and to demonstrate strategic Christian leadership by creating an environment that fosters teamwork, promotes diversity and which supports and respects all Stakeholders.
- The post holder must be a Christ-centred individual who is able to put their belief in Christ into action as a leader and supervisor of staff.
- Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Housing Manager Requirements:
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- Fully integrate and maintain the Christian values of the organisation in all aspects of your work.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners.
- 2 years’ experience of a Housing Manager
- Rental collection and arrears experience
- Ongoing high quality training and development opportunities in a supportive environment, including vocational training.
- Access to a holiday flat in Torquay which is available to all staff for a nominal charge.
- Childcare vouchers to help with childcare costs.
- Working for a provider that have recently been named the Care and Support Provider of the Year 2019 in the 24Housing Awards.
- Investors in People Gold Accreditation.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jen on firstname.lastname@example.org at Domus Recruitment or call on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
135 total views, 3 today