Full-Time Hospital Manager (RMN) – Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospital or Care Home Manager (RMN) to join a specialist health and social care provider as a Hospital Manager, in Maidstone, Kent.
You will be responsible and for an inpatient High Dependency Rehabilitation and Recovery service for roughly 20 men and women, suffering from long-term complex Mental Health needs.
The aim is to help and support patients whose conditions have resulted in prolonged or cyclical admissions to successfully reintegrate in to the community.
Their multi-disciplinary team includes;
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Speciality Doctor
- Ward Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Therapy Support Workers
You will be responsible for running the hospital, and its overall performance. Equally, as part of the senior leadership team, you will facilitate delivery of key business objectives.
This post holder will be a strong leader within in depth CQC knowledge, taking the reins of Registered Manager.
Successful applicants will be qualified as a Registered Mental Health nurse and experienced managing either Residential services, Rehabilitation Care Homes or Hospitals, for adults with Mental Health needs.
Key Responsibilities of a Hospital Manager:
- Be a Registered Manager in respect of CQC requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the Hospital provides safe care to all patients and meets all regulatory, performance targets and develops effective strategies to support targets and delivery of agreed objectives.
- Responsible for the overall performance and reputation of the hospital and will develop strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objective and priorities established by the Board.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate and timely data is submitted on request to the Directors.
- Responsible with the Senior Managers for formulating and successfully implementing annual business and budgetary plans.
- Ensure robust operational and financial controls are in place, which are closely monitored and meet auditing requirements.
- Ensure that all clinical and operating objectives and standards of performance are in place, which can be effectively audited.
- Ensure robust performance monitoring is in place against financial and quality results and take remedial action where necessary, keeping the CEO directly informed.
- Represent the company to major customers and professional associates. Ensuring all staff behave and perform in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure all staff are aware and comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Key requirements a Hospital Manager must have:
- An experienced, qualified clinician from a Mental Health Nursing background
- Experience managing in a similar Mental Health setting (Hospital or Residential)
- Current membership with the NMC
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Up to 5% international and domestic travel discounts
- Competitions to win £250 supermarket vouchers
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Free movies and TV shows to stream
- Free coffee!!
If you are interested in the above Hospital Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-HMM–11647 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
768 total views, 3 today