Full-Time Home Manager
I am currently working on behalf of a developing care provider that is seeking to appoint a Home Manager to a small residential service in North Hykeham, Lincoln. The home provides specialist care for young adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour.
The company are a specialist provider who support adults across the Midlands and Yorkshire with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions. The service is ‘good’ with CQC and aims to improve quality of life through the development of meaningful relationships, increase independence and meaningful activities and encourage individual goals and aspirations.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- Develop good relationships with all service users and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of their support plans, thereby providing an excellent role model for the staff team.
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
Service Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Ideally you should have NVQ Level 4 or 5, or a willingness to work towards it
- Experience working with learning disabilities and some experience with Autism
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation and ability to implement and maintain high standards.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
133 total views, 3 today