Full-Time Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nursing Home Manger- Cardiff
My client is looking for an experienced Home Manager.
Their beautiful large sized home is offering the perfect opportunity for autonomy and self-growth. This opportunity within a supportive, encouraging company is an amazing position for a vibrant and hard-working manager.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Chance to improve service with your expertise
- Support and encouragement from company and long-standing staff
- Success within home and company
- Friendly team and welcoming company
- Beautiful home with great local reputation
- Further career and training
- You must be confident in leadership and management of staff
- Have a full understanding of regulations and requirements of local authorities
- Have strong management and leadership experience
- Have good time management and be in charge of ensuring each day runs smoothly and effectively
My client is looking for a Home Manager that wants to work within their company, grow and have longevity. You must have a passion for care and a drive to achieve and maintain great standards.
Interviewing very soon!
If you are interested in the above Unit Manager vacancy, please call Ciara on 01628630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: RGN, Nursing Home Manager, Somerset, Home Manager, Deputy Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Ward Manager, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset Care Home, Devon, Deputy Care Home Manager, Mental Health, Dementia, Deputy Nurse Manager, Cardiff, Nursing Home, Complex Care
1502 total views, 2 today