Full-Time Healthcare Recruitment Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Flexible, working from home/ Cambridge/Surrey/ Essex.
Looking for someone with experience in working with contracts with the NHS to provide staff for hospitals, residential homes etc.
You would be responsible for using your own knowledge, experience and initiative to establish and build out a Recruitment team within the company that works on the recently won contract with the NHS.
Key Responsibilities of a Healthcare Recruitment Manager:
- Setting up a brand-new desk
- Enhancing current recruitment advertising initiatives both online and offline and putting processes in place to ensure these are effective
- Building relationships with hospitals, residential homes etc
- Achieving set targets for recruitment and retention
Healthcare Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- Experience in working closely with the NHS
- Good knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Beneficial if you have managed a team previously
- Basic salary and commission
- Chance to join an exciting, forward thinking company
- Progression opportunities will be readily available as the company expands
- Lots of autonomy and working from home available in the role
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact/ send your full CV to George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827 828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
931 total views, 5 today