Full-Time Head of Property and Asset – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Property and Asset to join a leading Housing provider within the UK, with roughly 700 properties across London and the South East.
We are looking for someone to take the post on a permanent basis but we can also consider someone immediately available on a shorter-term contract.
This role is responsible for delivering the strategic priorities and plans for Asset Management and Property Services, ensuring good quality customer services through delivering a range of comprehensive services to meet identified needs and aspirations, ensuring financial viability
You will provide vision, leadership and management delivering customer focussed, efficient and effective Asset Management and Property Services.
This post is 35 hours a week but with the seniority of the post the post-holder may on occasion need to work additional hours to meet business requirement.
This is predominately a home-based role due to travel restrictions. The head office, where the role would usually be based out of is in Staines, Surrey.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of Property and Asset:
- Lead on the delivery of the group’s asset management strategy, maximising the return on investment of their property portfolio.
- Deliver an effective property management service that delivers a responsive service to tenants and Value for Money to the group.
- Ensure they are compliant with all statutory, contractual, Health and Safety legislation and their regulators requirements.
- Manage annual budgets ensuring corrective actions are taken to avoid unnecessary over or underspend at year end working in collaboration with finance.
- Fulfil the role of ‘Building Safety Manager’ on behalf of the organisation.
- Pro-actively ensure that any underperformance or service failure is addressed to ensure KPIs are met.
- Work in collaboration with the Housing Services Manager and other colleagues to deliver seamless services across the housing, asset, and property management functions.
Key requirements a Head of Property and Asset must have:
- A Professional technical qualification RICS, CIOB or equivalent or by qualified by experience.
- Demonstrable and consistent delivery of results and achievement, delivering and exceeding performance targets
- Experience of delivering customer focussed services, which have been shaped and informed through meaningful engagement with residents
- Experience of developing and leading successful teams, demonstrating strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of Landlord Health and Safety, able to evidence a track record of ensuring compliance in this area
- Extensive knowledge and experience of contract negotiation and management
- Extensive knowledge and experience of budget management and delivering value for money services
- Project management and decision-making skills: able to consult and gather information from multiple sources, plan and project manage with available resources to achieve agreed objectives
- Must have full Driving License and own vehicle available for work purposes
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Company cash back healthcare scheme on completion of probation
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Accruable Holiday entitlement in addition to your hourly pay rate for Zero Hours and Casuals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Refer a Friend Scheme – Earn cash rewards
If you are interested in the above Head of Property and Asset vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-HOPA-11848 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
906 total views, 5 today