Full-Time Head of Operations – Learning Disabilities
Domus are currently working exclusively with a fantastic national organisation to conduct an initial shortlist for a Head of Operations to cover their portfolio of services across their Midlands and West region.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services. All of their services are currently rated overall ‘Good’ or above with CQC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic oversight of Area/Locality Managers within the geographical remit.
This role is paying £50,000 and will be predominantly home-based, with travel expected throughout the region.
- This will be a two stage interview process. The first stage will consist of an initial telephone screening with the Director of Operations, concluded with a formal interview at the area office.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Have proven experience at Operations level and have managed teams of Managers previously.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- You must have a full driving licence and live within the West region as the successful candidate will be expected to maintain a visible presence at the services.
- Have experience in the management of budgetary and performance issue as well as a variety of other contractual requirements.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Mileage and expenses paid from home
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
- Life assurance equal to three times your salary
- Bereavement helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Long service awards
- outstanding work bonus payments
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference JD-HOD-9100.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Operations Manager, Regional Manager, Head of Services, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, CQC, Health and Social Care, South East.
162 total views, 2 today