Full-Time Head of Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for a value driven, experienced leader with a proven track record of delivering high quality and sustainable contracts within the Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health sector. My client, a London and Essex based Charity, is looking for a new Head of Service. This is a remote role with regular travel across London and Essex.
You may currently be a Regional Manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Head of Service looking to develop your career. You will relish this challenge and take the lead in the delivery of safe, compliant, quality health and social care services with a key focus on change management. Have you got the skills, experience, tenacity and sense of humour to deliver?
This role will provide leadership and management of our Learning Disabilities and Mental Health services with operational budgets of:
- £10.5 million for Learning Disabilities services
- £2.6 million for Mental Health services.
As an integral part of the Senior Management Team, the role will work in partnership with the Director of Care and Support to deliver services which are high quality, sustainable and CQC compliant. You will be innovative within the role whilst ensuring our customers are at the heart of everything you do. You will also be the CQC Registered Manager for Domiciliary Care for my clients growing LD Supported Living Services.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of Learning Disabilities & Mental Health:
- Leading and promoting high quality, person centred, standards of service to our customers in line with our values
- Leading on transformation processes for our staff and customers ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged and listened to through the process
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies whilst meeting and exceeding key deliverables on quality, employees and performance.
- Provide strong and effective commercial and financial leadership and insight, ensuring budgets are met to sustain continued investment in the services, and to drive growth along with senior colleagues.
- Support Locality Managers to deliver learning disability and mental health services in an effective way whilst ensuring quality of service, value for money, competitive advantage and retention of services.
- Working closely with the Director of Care and Support and the Executive & Senior management teams to add capacity on business development projects taking a lead when required on learning disability and mental health growth for tendered and non-tendered opportunities.
- Effective management of people, practices, performance, and budgets across several geographical areas.
Head of Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Requirements:
- Previous senior or mid-manager level experience of leading and managing groups of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health services
- Proven experience developing excellent relationships with local authorities
- L5 in Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care
- You must be a driver and have access to a vehicle for business use
- Ability to manage a full and varied workload effectively to meet deadlines with the ability to work well under pressure.
- A customer driven problem solver who can identify solutions and instigate appropriate action.
- Resilient and pragmatic, understanding the commitment to a positive work/life balance
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or pop me an email with an up-to-date CV email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
824 total views, 3 today