Full-Time Head of Clinical Care – (Neurological and Palliative care)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well-respected national charity who are seeking an outstanding nursing leader or head of care to join their team. This charity is well known for their high-quality care and support to both their service users and staff. They provide incredible neurological care to people facing a life-changing diagnosis and support to their loved ones.
The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional skills and experience as you will play a vital role in the development of all clinical services. The role includes being the Registered Manager of the service as well, which means you are responsible for the quality and delivery of the care.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Be a team player and possess excellent communication skills
- RGN, RNLD, RMN with a valid clean pin.
- Specialist experience within a palliative care setting
- Experience of service development and successful clinical and change management
- A relevant management qualification or management experience
- An ability to meet the requirements of CQC Registered Manager’s status within three months of being in your post
- A current full driving licence
- Working with the Hospice Director and senior colleagues to map vision of the service
- Developing relationships with key commissioners and our provider colleagues
- Ensuring a programme of continuous quality improvement is developed and all staff are supported to deliver this as a team
- Leading on the development of new clinical services that respond to demand and best practice
Bonuses and Benefits:
- Continuation of NHS pension
- 25 days’ holiday rising to 30 plus Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised meals and drinks
- Development opportunities for all
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Jen.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
876 total views, 4 today