Full-Time Head of Care Talent
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Head of Care Talent to drive the recruitment of staff within a rapidly growing company.
Our client is continuously growing.
They are the fastest growing care company in the UK!
They provide domiciliary care and live in care across the country.
They are very person centred and put quality first.
- Conduct telephone, face-to-face and Skype interviews.
- To manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- To provide line management to the recruitment team
- Develop multi-channel strategies, policies, methods, techniques and processes used by the recruitment consultants to improve recruitment of Professional Care Workers
- Support branch teams with interviews as required
- To undertake all relevant pre-employment checks, prior to approving the applicants.
- Respond promptly to clients and candidates queries by email and/or telephone
- Organise training for successful candidates
- Filter and screen and select appropriate applications
- Manage Job Boards
- Use ATS systems to track candidates through the recruitment process
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and regularly report to management on performance
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- A flexible working approach
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager
- A knowledge of health care recruitment processes is an advantage
- A responsibility to meet team targets
- Great communication skills
- Experience with candidate screening, interviews and screening
- You possess a great sense of judgment and decision making
- You have excellent organisational skills
The Salary: £65,000 + bonuses!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 07516 749830or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: recruitment manager, recruitment, domiciliary care, head of care talent
108 total views, 14 today